How do I care for my jewelry?
- Avoid contact with water (could jeopardize the longevity of earrings)
- Remove earrings when applying makeup, lotion, perfume or hairspray.
- Polymer clay is very durable but try not to bend.
- To clean, gently rub some alcohol with cotton swab.
- If your clay earrings have a shiny gloss overlay use a damp cloth using only water.
- Store earrings in a safe place jewelry bag, box or earring stand holder.
Does Divine Earth Clay ship nationally?
No, we ship only within the U.S.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Processing time is 5-7 business days not including weekends.
When will I receive shipping info?You will receive tracking and shipping detail right away. It may take 1-2 days to have tracking information to show up but if you have any issues you are welcome to message me.